- Title Pages
- List Of Figures
- 1 Introduction: Motivation, Agency, and Public Policy
- 2 Knights and Knaves in the Public Sector: What Do We Mean and What Do We Know?
- 3 Motivation and the Policy Context
- 4 A Theory of Public Service Motivation
- 5 Agency and Public Services
- 6 Agency and Public Finance
- 7 Health Care
- 8 School Education
- 9 A Demogrant
- 10 Partnership Savings
- 11 Hypothecation
- Epilogue : <i>Doux Commerce Publique</i>
- Motivation, Agency, and Public Policy
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.