- Title Pages
- Note on the Jacket Illustration/Frontispiece
- 1 The Unspeakable Evil
- 2 After the Evil—What?
- 3 Jewish and Christian Responses to Suffering
- 4 Forgive and Forget?
- 5 The Covenant With Humanity
- 6 Should Christians Try to Convert Jews?
- 7 Israel in Christian Thought
- 8 Jerusalem in Religious Perspective
- 9 Jewish Attitudes Towards Christianity
- 10 The Jewish Jesus and the Christian Christ
- 11 Shared Hope and a Common Task
- 12 The Unfinished Agenda
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.