- Title Pages
- Notes on Contributors
- 1 The Purpose and Structure of the Book
- 2 What Constitutes a Financial System in General and the German Financial System in Particular?
- 3 German Banks and Banking Structure
- 4 Institutional Investors in Germany: Insurance Companies and Investment Funds
- 5 Organized Equity Markets
- 6 Monetary Policy Transmission and the Financial System in Germany
- 7 Universal Banks and Relationships with Firms
- 8 Initial Public Offerings and Venture Capital in Germany<sup>*</sup>
- 9 Mergers and Acquisitions in Germany: Social Setting and Regulatory Framework
- 10 Regulation and Competition in German Banking: An Assessment
- 11 Corporate Governance: Legal Aspects
- 12 Corporate Governance in Germany: An Economic Perspective
- 13 Investor Protection and Capital Market Regulation in Germany
- 14 The Role of Accounting in the German Financial System
- 15 Taking Stock and Looking Ahead: The German Financial System at the Crossroads?
- List of Websites
- The German Financial System
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.