- Title Pages
- 1 The UNHCR at 50: State Pressures and Institutional Autonomy
- 2 International Recognition of Refugees
- 3 The Cold War Origins of the UNHCR Under Gerrit Jan van Heuven Goedhart
- 4 The Emerging Independence of the UNHCR Under Auguste Lindt
- 5 ‘The Good Offices’ and Expansion into Africa Under Felix Schnyder
- 6 The Global Expansion of the UNHCR Under Prince Sadruddin Aga Khan
- 7 The New Cold War and the UNHCR Under Poul Hartling
- 8 The UNHCR's ‘New Look’, Financial Crisis, and Collapse of Morale Under Jean‐Pierre Hocke and Thorvald Stoltenberg
- 9 The Post‐Cold War Era and the UNHCR Under Sadako Ogata
- 10 Toward the Future: The UNHCR in the Twenty‐First Century
- The UNHCR and World Politics
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.