- Title Pages
- List of Tables
- List of Contributors
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Monetary Sovereignty, Domestic Policies, and Intergovernmental Accord
- 3 National Squares and European Circle: The Challenge of Adjustment
- 4 State, Europe, and Republic
- 5 Two French Changes
- 6 The Further Off from England: British Public Opinion and Europe
- 7 Policy‐Making in the EU: Familiar Ambitions in Unfamiliar Settings?
- 8 Constitutional Reform and Treaty Reform in Europe
- 9 The European Union and the Bureaucratic Mode of Production
- 10 Image and Illusion in the Design of the EMU
- 11 Interacting States
- 12 Breaking Open Black Boxes: The Implications for Sociological Theory of European Integration
- 13 The Evolution of Economic Policy‐Making in the European Union
- 14 In Lieu of a Conclusion
- From the Nation State to Europe
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.