- Title Pages
- 1 Making Social Science Relevant: Policy Inquiry in Critical Perspective
- 2 Constructing Policy Theory: Ideas, Language, and Discourse
- 3 Public Policy as Discursive Construct: Social Meaning and Multiple Realities
- 4 Public Policy and Discourse Analysis
- 5 Discourse Versus Advocacy Coalitions: Interpreting Policy Change and Learning
- 6 Postempiricist Foundations: Social Constructionism and Practical Discourse
- 7 Interpreting Public Policy: Normative Frames and Methodological Issues
- 8 Public Policy as Narrative: Stories, Frames, and Metanarratives
- 9 Policy Analysis as Discursive Practice: The Argumentative Turn
- 10 Citizens and Experts: Democratizing Policy Deliberation
- 11 The Deliberative Policy Analyst: Theoretical Issues and Practical Challenges
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.