- Title Pages
- List of Tables and Figure
- 1 The Role of International Actors in National Accountability Processes
- 2 Settling Accounts With the Past in a Troubled Transition to Democracy: The Portuguese Case
- 3 Justice, Politics, and Memory in the Spanish Transition
- 4 Truth, Justice, Memory, and Democratization in the Southern Cone
- 5 War, Peace, and Memory Politics in Central America *
- 6 Justice and Legitimacy in the South African Transition
- 7 De‐Communization and Political Justice in Central and Eastern Europe
- 8 East Germany: Incorporation, Tainted Truth, and the Double Division
- 9 In Search of Identity: The Collapse of the Soviet Union and the Recreation of Russia
- Bibliographical Survey<sup>1</sup>
- The Politics of Memory and Democratization
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.