- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- List of Contributors
- Introduction: New Challenges, New Questions, New Directions
- 1 Accounting for Women's Political Involvement: The Perennial Problem of Recruitment
- 2 Campaign Strategy
- 3 Money and Women's Candidacies for Public Office
- 4 The Impact of Women in Political Leadership Positions
- 5 Women, Women's Organizations, and Political Parties<sup>1</sup>
- 6 The Gender Gap: Old Challenges, New Approaches
- 7 Assessing the Media's Impact on the Political Fortunes of Women
- 8 A Portrait of Continuing Marginality: The Study of Women of Color in American Politics<sup>1</sup>
- 9 Broadening the Study of Women's Participation
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.