- Title Pages
- Introduction to Part I
- 1 The Future of Economic Theory
- 2 The Theory of Prices and Resource Allocation
- 3 On the Empirical Content of Economic Theories
- 4 Money and Monetary Policy in General Equilibrium
- 5 Endogenous Growth: Which Are the Important Factors?
- Introduction to Part II
- 6 <b>G</b>ene<b>R</b>al <b>EQ</b>uilibrium <b>E</b>conomics: Allowing for Imperfect Competition
- 7 Imperfect Competition and General Equilibrium: Elements for a New Approach
- 8 Space and Value: An Outlook and New Perspectives
- 9 The Future of Managerial Economics
- 10 Game Theory: The Next Stage
- Introduction to Part III
- 11 Econometric Modelling: Methodologies and Interpretations
- 12 Short‐Term Analysis of Macroeconomic Time Series
- 13 Trends and Breaking Points of the Bayesian Econometric Literature
- 14 Microeconometrics: The Large Data Set Revolution
- Economics Beyond the Millennium
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.