- Title Pages
- 1 What Is a Theory of Meaning? (I)
- 2 What Is a Theory of Meaning? (II)
- 3 What Do I Know When I Know a Language?
- 4 What Does the Appeal to Use Do for the Theory of Meaning?
- 5 Language and Truth
- 6 Truth and Meaning
- 7 Language and Communication
- 8 The Source of the Concept of Truth
- 9 Mood, Force, and Convention
- 10 Frege and Husserl on Reference
- 11 Realism
- 12 Existence
- 13 Does Quantification Involve Identity?
- 14 Could There Be Unicorns?
- 15 Causal Loops
- 16 Common Sense and Physics
- 17 Testimony and Memory
- 18 What Is Mathematics About?
- 19 Wittgenstein on Necessity: Some Reflections
- 20 Realism and Anti‐Realism
- The Seas of Language
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.