- Title Pages
- 1 Stratospheric Ozone and Its Protection
- 2 Early Stratospheric Science, Chlorofluorocarbons, and the Emergence of Environmental Concern
- 3 Setting the Stage
- 4 The Search for Knowledge‐Based Resolution
- 5 Negotiations and Strategy, 1980–1987
- 6 Eliminating Chlorofluorocarbons
- 7 Industry Strategy and Technical Innovation, 1987–1992
- 8 Building an Adaptive Regime
- 9 The Theoretical and Practical Significance of the Ozone Regime
- Appendix A: List of Interviews
- Appendix B: Archival Sources
- Protecting the Ozone Layer
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.