- Title Pages
- 1 Introduction
- 2 “On Sundays the Forgotten Comes”
- 3 The Forgotten Comes to Parable Studies
- 4 Joachim Jeremias and the Historical‐Critical Approach
- 5 “In View of Catastrophe”
- 6 Historical Criticism and the Return into History
- 7 John Dominic Crossan and the Literary Turn in Biblical Studies
- 8 Comedy, Play, and “The Horrors of This Century”
- 9 Parables for Our Time?
- 10 Paul Ricoeur's “Biblical Hermeneutics”
- 11 Limit‐Experiences of Human Life
- 12 Toward a Post‐Holocaust Biblical Hermeneutics
- Parables for Our Time
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.