This year we are celebrating Oxford Scholarship Online (OSO) turning fifteen. As a part of this celebration we are shining a spotlight on the different subject areas available on OSO.
The award-winning social work list at Oxford University Press reflects the wide range of the field and the depth of its growing body of research. Strengths in broad areas of the discipline, such as child welfare and mental health, are supported by a particular focus on research methods and evidence-based practice.
Delve in to this subject area with our selected reading list:
- 'Introduction to Good Neighborhoods' from A Twenty-First Century Approach to Community Change by Paula Allen-Meares, et. al.
- 'The Context of Bullying' from Bullying by Faye Mishna
- 'Paradigm Shifts and Systems Change' from Housing First by Deborah K. Padgett, et. al.
- 'The Theory and Practice of Developmental Social Work' from Social Work and Social Development by James Midgley and Amy Conley
More From OUP...
Stay up-to-date with OUP by opting in to receive information in several different ways:
- To receive information about our latest publishing, including special offers, join our mailing list
- Connect via our Social Media channels or delve in to the OUPblog archives
- To keep up to date with the latest publishing added to OSO, subscribe to the RSS feed for Social Work