This year we are celebrating Oxford Scholarship Online (OSO) turning fifteen. As a part of this celebration we are shining a spotlight on the different subject areas available on OSO.
The Literature module has enormous range, publishing on eras from Medieval to Twentieth Century and beyond, with a powerful grouping in the Renaissance/Early Modern era and significant interdisciplinary reach. At the forefront of scholarly publishing, Oxford University Press’s Literature list includes many established scholarly series.
Delve in to this subject area with our selected reading list:
- 'Introduction' from A History of European Literature by Walter Cohen
- 'Chaucer the Poet and Chaucer the Pilgrim' from Historians on Chaucer by Stephen Rigby
- 'Terentianus Maurus, De litteris and De syllabis, CA. 300' from Medieval Grammar and Rhetoric by Rita Copeland and Ineke Sluiter
- 'Placing Modernism' from Moving Modernisms by David Bradshaw, Laura Marcus, and Rebecca Roach
More From OUP...
Stay up-to-date with OUP by opting in to receive information in several different ways:
- To receive information about our latest publishing, including special offers, join our mailing list
- Connect via our Social Media channels or delve in to the OUPblog archives
- To keep up to date with the latest publishing added to OSO, subscribe to the RSS feed for Literature