This year we are celebrating Oxford Scholarship Online (OSO) turning fifteen. As a part of this celebration we are shining a spotlight on the different subject areas available on OSO.
The psychology module reflects the strengths of Oxford University Press's publishing in cognitive psychology, cognitive neuroscience, and cognitive development. The module features titles from our renowned, and best-selling Oxford Psychology Series, and also includes other outstanding titles in the core areas of cognitive research.
Delve in to this subject area with our selected reading list:
- 'Why Siblings Are Like Darwin’s Finches' from The Evolution of Personality and Individual Differences by David M. Buss and Patricia H. Hawley
- 'The Social Psychological Underpinnings of Musical Identities' from Handbook of Musical Identities by Raymond MacDonald, et. al.
- 'Pathological Altruism—An Introduction' from Pathological Altruism by Barbara Oakley, et. al.
- 'Friendship in Childhood and Adolescence' from The Psychology of Friendship by Mahzad Hojjat and Anne Moyer
More From OUP...
Stay up-to-date with OUP by opting in to receive information in several different ways:
- To receive information about our latest publishing, including special offers, join our mailing list
- Connect via our Social Media channels by following @OUPPsychology on Twitter, liking Oxford Psychology on Facebook, or delving in to the OUPblog archives
- To keep up to date with the latest publishing added to OSO, subscribe to the RSS feed for Psychology