- Title Pages
- Chapter One The History of the Chronometer
- Chapter Two How the marine chronometer was made
- Chapter Three The nineteenth-century English chronometer: a guide to assessing and dating
- The Marine Chronometers at Greenwich
- Appendix A Movement Makers’ Marks
- Appendix B Makers’ Number Punches
- Appendix C Marine Chronometer Balances
- Appendix D Glossary
- Appendix E Bibliography
- Appendix F Concordance
- Marine Chronometers at Greenwich
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.