- Title Pages
- A note on transliteration
- ‘Who’s Who?’ in Ennahda
- 1 Beyond the Secular Myth
- 2 Tunisia’s Muslim Brotherhood?
- 3 Plotting Against the Regime
- 4 The Struggle for Survival
- 5 An Islamic Revival
- 6 Reshaping Tunisian identity
- Appendix 1 Ennahda Electoral Programme 2011
- Appendix 2 Statute of the Ennahda Movement, July 2012
- Appendix 3 Final Declaration of the Eighth Congress of Ennahda, May 2007
- Appendix 4 Final Declaration of the Seventh Congress of Ennahda, 3 April 2001
- Appendix 5 Account of an Ennahda Campaign Event in the Electoral District of Tunis 1
- Appendix 6 Selected Interviews
- Select Bibliography
(translation from Arabic)
- Political Islam in Tunisia
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.