- Title Pages
- List of Illustrations
- List of Tables
- Note on Transliteration
- 1 World War II and Islamically Informed Soviet Patriotism
- 2 Institutionalizing Soviet Islam, 1944‒1958
- 3 SADUM’s New Ambitions, 1943‒1958
- 4 The Anti-Religious Campaign, 1959–1964
- 5 <i>The</i> Muftiate <i>on the International Stage</i>
- 6 The Brezhnev Era and its Aftermath, 1965–1989
- Soviet and Muslim
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.