- Title Pages
- Abbreviations and Acronyms
- Chapter 1 Introduction
- Chapter 2 Differing Global and Regional Perceptions
- Chapter 3 Origins of China’s Growth Model
- Chapter 4 China’s Unbalanced Growth
- Chapter 5 China’s Debt Dilemma
- Chapter 6 Emerging Economic, Social, and Political Tensions
- Chapter 7 China’s Trade and Capital Flows
- Chapter 8 China’s Foreign Investment in the United States and European Union
- Chapter 9 China’s Impact on the Global Balance of Power
- Chapter 10 Conclusion—Cracking the China Conundrum
- Appendix A Elaboration of China’s Development Experience
- Appendix B Are China’s Statistics Manipulated?
- Cracking the China Conundrum
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.