- Title Pages
- Series Editor’s Foreword
- Editor’s Introduction
- 1 Nihilism and Boredom in <i>Hedda Gabler</i>
- 2 Where Hedda Dies
- 3 Hedda Gabler and the Uses of Beauty
- 4 The Scars of Modern Life
- 5 “My Life had stood, a Loaded Gun”
- 6 Philosophy, Theater, and Love
- 7 Hedda’s Words
- 8 Against Interpretation?
- 9 Two Pistols and Some Papers
- 10 Ibsen on History and Life
- Ibsen's Hedda Gabler
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.