- Title Pages
- 1 The Fall and Rise of Keynesian Economics
- 2 Liquidity and Financial Crises
- 3 A Practical Approach to the Regulation of Risk
- 4 Can Barack Obama Do It?
- 5 Useful Bubbles
- 6 Unemployment on a World Scale
- 7 International Financial Liberalization
- 8 The Imperfectionists
- 9 Effective Demand and Disguised Unemployment
- 10 Theories of Value, Output, and Employment
- 11 Money, Capital, and Forced Saving
- 12 Unemployment and the Market Mechanism
- 13 The Analytical Foundations of Monetarism
- 14 Controversies in the Theory of Employment
- 15 Is the International Monetary Fund Past its Sell-by Date?
- 16 Keynes’s General Theory
- 17 Keynesian Economic Theory and European Society
- 18 The Gold Standard and Monetary Theory
- 19 The Economic Possibilities of Capitalism
- The Fall and Rise of Keynesian Economics
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.