- Title Pages
- List of Illustrations
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Centralizing Archaeological Research in Nineteenth-Century France
- 3 Learned Societies and Archaeological Research in Nineteenth-Century France
- 4 Developing Approaches to Merovingian Archaeology
- 5 The Politics of Merovingian-Period Finds
- 6 Institutionalizing the Amateur’s Craft
- 7 Archaeological Museums, Merovingian Antiquities, and their Audiences
- 8 Public Reception of Merovingian-Period Finds
- 9 Epilogue
- Selected Bibliography
- Uncovering the Germanic Past
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.