- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- List of Maps
- List of Charts
- List of Tables
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Relational realism and the nature of archaeological evidence
- 3 Theories as actants
- 4 Packing and unpacking black boxes
- 5 Changing places, changing communities
- 6 Themes Emerging from Chalcolithic and Early Bronze Age Mortuary Practices in North-East England
- 7 The emergent past
- Appendix A Key details for sites in the dataset
- Appendix B Key details of mortuary deposits in the dataset
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.