- Title Pages
- 1 The Changing Landscape of Eldercare
- 2 The New Faces of Eldercare
- 3 The Italian Case
- 4 The Burden of Long-Term Care
- 5 The Shaping of New Subjects
- 6 Skilling the Unskilled
- 7 The Bonds of Labor
- 8 Concluding Thoughts
- Appendix 1— Interviews with Current or Former Home Eldercare Assistants
- Appendix 2— Interviews with Family Caregivers Who Care for Disabled Elders
- Appendix 3 —Interviews with Cultural Mediators of Tierra, Apidad, and Benevolentia and Follow-up Interviews of 2011
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.