- Title Pages
- A Guide to Japanese Terms
- 1 Raising Children With Disabilities and Their Peers at a Japanese Public Elementary School
- 2 Research Program
- 3 The History and Policies of Japanese Special Education
- 4 Children’s Daily Lives at Greenleaf Elementary School
- 5 How Educators Support the Parents of Children With Developmental Disabilities
- 6 How Educators Support Children With Developmental Disabilities and Their Peers
- 7 Children’s and Parents’ Experiences of Disability as They Transition into Special Education
- 8 Implications: A Cross-Cultural Conversation
- Appendix A Guideline for the Reorganization of Special Education System
- Disability, Culture, and Development
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.