- Title Pages
- 1 Puzzles about Power
- 2 Power Politics in the Contemporary World
- 3 Stephen Krasner: Subversive Realist
- 4 Authority, Coercion, and Power in International Relations
- 5 Governance under Limited Sovereignty
- 6 Three Scenes of Sovereignty and Power
- 7 States and Power as <i>Ur</i>-Force
- 8 Currency and State Power
- 9 International Trade Law as a Mechanism for State Transformation
- 10 Choice and Constraint in the Great Recession of 2008
- 11 Power Politics and the Powerless
- 12 Globalization and Welfare: Would a Rational Hegemon Still Prefer Openness?
- 13 The Tragedy of the Global Institutional Commons
- 14 Causation and Responsibility in a Complex World
- 15 New Terrains: Sovereignty and Alternative Conceptions of Power
- Back to Basics
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.