- Title Pages
- List of Figures in Chapters
- List of Tables in Chapters
- 1 Social Media—The New Dinner Table?
- 2 Evolution or Revolution—Why Facebook and Twitter Matter?
- 3 Public Opinion 2.0—Read My Feed
- 4 Congress 2.0—Internet-Style Politics
- 5 Congress 2.0—Who’s Tweeting?
- 6 Public Opinion 2.0—The New Social Capital
- 7 Congress 2.0—Controlling the Flow of Information
- 8 Public Opinion 2.0—The Direct Conduit
- 9 Congress 2.0—Tweeting for Support
- 10 Social Media Tomorrow—Tweeting the Future?
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.