- Title Pages
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Seven Ages of Early Music
- 3 Transcending Text & Act?
- 4 A Tale of Two Authenticities
- 5 Shake, Rattle and Roll
- 6 Holding History in Their Hands
- 7 Spinning Out Early Music
- 8 Jumping on the Old Band Wagon?
- 9 Everything to Play for
- 10 The Thief Who Came to Dinner
- 11 The Ineluctable Ore of the Authentic
- 12 The Art of Re-enchantment
- The Art of Re-enchantment
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.