- Title Pages
- Editions of Rabbinic Texts
- 1Platonic and Rabbinic Dialogues Compared
- 2The Epistemological Implications of Socratic Torah
- 3Rabbinic Boundaries Expanded
- 4Socratic Torah Contested
- 5Multiple Audiences, Multiple Discourses
- 6The Wisdom of Non-Jews and Its Relevance to Torah
- 7Rabbis and Non-Rabbis: Minim and Matrona
- 8Rabbis and Non-Jews in the Babylonian Talmud
- Index of Primary Sources
- Socratic Torah
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.