- Title Pages
- 1 Mapping At-Risk-of-Poverty Rates, Household Employment, and Social Spending
- 2 The Evolution of Poverty in the European Union
- 3 Individual Employment, Household Employment, and Risk of Poverty in the European Union. A Decomposition Analysis
- 4 In-Work Poverty
- 5 Social Redistribution, Poverty, and the Adequacy of Social Protection
- 6 The Redistributive Capacity of Services in the European Union
- 7 Who Benefits from Investment Policies? The Case of Family Activation in European Countries
- 8 The Reform Capacities of European Welfare States
- 9 Identifying the Skeleton of the Social Investment State
- 10 Beyond Social Investment. Which Concepts and Values for Social Policy-making in Europe?
- Reconciling Work and Poverty Reduction
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.