- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 How Much Computing Is in The World?
- Chapter 2 Diffusion of Computing Starts in the United States
- Chapter 3 West European Deployment Begins
- Chapter 4 Diffusion of Computing in Italy, Netherlands, and Sweden
- Chapter 5 How Western Europe Embraced Information Technologies
- Chapter 6 Limits of Diffusion
- Chapter 7 Computing Comes to Japan
- Chapter 8 IT Tigers of Asia: South Korea, Taiwan, and Singapore
- Chapter 9 China
- Chapter 10 India and the Limits of Digital Diffusion
- Chapter 11 How Asia Embraced Information Technologies
- Chapter 12 Diffusion of Information Technologies
- Appendix A Preparing a Global Diffusion History: Lessons Learned, Paths Not Taken
- Appendix B Wave One and Wave Two Compared
- Bibliographic Essay
- The Digital Flood
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.