- Title Pages
- 1 A memory of the senses
- 2 The Proust effect
- 3 The power of fragrances
- 4 Listening to ‘my generation’
- 5 The art of memory
- 6 The hippocampus of Proust
- 7 Nabokov as a toddler in St Petersburg
- 8 The little bricoleur
- 9 Do sense memories make you happier?
- 10 Uplifting musical memories
- 11 Remembering 20,000 digits of pi
- 12 How people colour their past
- 13 Enjoying sense memories
- <i>Appendix on the neuropsychology of the memory of the senses</i>
- The Proust Effect
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.