- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- List of Abbreviations
- List of Contributors
- 1 Introduction
- 2 The Economic Analysis of Biodiversity
- 3 Biodiversity: Its Meanings, Roles, and Status
- 4 Identifying and Mapping Biodiversity: Where Can We Damage?
- 5 The UK National Ecosystem Assessment: Valuing Changes in Ecosystem Services1
- 6 Valuing Ecosystem Services and Biodiversity
- 7 The Economics of Ecosystems and Biodiversity (TEEB): Challenges and Responses
- 8 Natural Capital
- 9 Biodiversity and National Accounting
- 10 Biodiversity, Poverty, and Development: A Review
- 11 Regulating Global Biodiversity: What is the Problem?
- 12 Do Biodiversity Policies Work? The Case for Conservation Evaluation 2.0
- 13 Are Investments to Promote Biodiversity Conservation and Ecosystem Services Aligned?
- 14 Incentives, Private Ownership, and Biodiversity Conservation
- 15 On the Potential for Speculation to Threaten Biodiversity Loss
- Nature in the Balance
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.