- Title Pages
- List of illustrations
- List of abbreviations
- 1 The historical development of immigration detention in Britain
- 2 Understanding immigration detention
- 3 Recognition and belonging in an age of deportation
- 4 Everyday life in detention
- 5 The detention community
- 6 Uncertainty, identity, and power in detention
- 7 Ambivalence and estrangement in detention
- Inside Immigration Detention
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.