- Title Pages
- 1 Theories of Fiction
- 2 Theories of Time and Tense
- 3 Fictional Time—A-Series or B-Series?
- 4 The Fictional Future
- 5 Branching Fictional Time?
- 6 Pausing and Rewinding Fictional Time?
- 7 Recurring Fictional Time?
- 8 Time Travel
- 9 Fictional Duration and Motion: Discrete or Continuous?
- 10 Identity and Development of Characters and Fictions
- 11 Identity of Fictional Times
- 12 True to a Story vs True in a Fiction
- 13 Indefiniteness and its Logic
- 14 Incomplete Time Series
- Time in Fiction
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.