- Title Pages
- 1 Physics Fundamentalism
- 2 The Duality of Particles and Waves: The Split Personality of Electrons
- 3 The Duality of Particles and Waves: Photons
- 4 More Fun with Photons: Photon‐Splitting and its Uses
- 5 Entanglement and Non‐Locality: Spooky Actions at a Distance
- 6 Quantum Information, Quantum Cryptography, and Quantum Teleportation
- 7 Schrödinger's Cat and Leggett's SQUID: Quantum Effects on a Large Scale?
- 8 Quantum Philosophy
- Appendix A A Quantum Mechanics Timeline
- Appendix B Quantum Mechanics Experiments for Undergraduates
- General Bibliography
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.