- Title Pages
- 1 Language and Metaphysics
- 2 Logical Space
- 3 Mathematics
- 4 Cognitive Accomplishment in Logic and Mathematics
- 5 Possibility
- 6 <i>A</i>‐worlds and the Dot‐Notation
- 7 Paraphrase
- 8 Introducing Mathematical Vocabulary
- Appendix A A Semantics for a Language with the Dot‐Notation
- Appendix B If Lewis Can Say It, You Can Too
- Appendix C The Canonical Space of Worlds
- The Construction of Logical Space
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.