- Title Pages
- 1 Significance of the Discovery of X‐Ray Diffraction
- 2 The Various Approaches to the Concept of Space Lattice
- 3 The Dual Nature of Light
- 4 Röntgen and the Discovery of X‐rays
- 5 The Nature of X‐Rays: Waves or Corpuscles?
- 6 1912: The Discovery Of X‐Ray Diffraction and the Birth of X‐Ray Analysis
- 7 1913: The First Steps
- 8 The Route to Crystal Structure Determination
- 9 X‐Rays as a Branch of Optics
- 10 Early Applications of X‐Ray Crystallography
- 11 Unravelling The Mystery of Crystals: The Forerunners
- 12 The Birth and Rise of the Space‐Lattice Concept
- Author Index
- Subject Index
- Early Days of X-ray Crystallography
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.