- Title Pages
- Table of Cases
- List of Abbreviations
- List of Contributors
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Norm Conflicts and Hierarchy in International Law: Towards a Vertical International Legal System?
- 3 Collective Security and Human Rights
- 4 Human Rights and the Immunities of Foreign States and International Organizations
- 5 Human Rights and the Immunities of State Officials
- 6 On the Hierarchy between Extradition and Human Rights
- 7 Human Rights, Refugees, and Other Displaced Persons in International Law
- 8 Resolving Conflicts between Human Rights and Environmental Protection: Is there a Hierarchy?
- 9 Human Rights Dimensions of Investment Law
- 10 The Relationship between International Trade Law and International Human Rights Law
- 11 Conclusions
- Select Bibliography
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.