- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- Notes on Contributors
- 1 Managing Knowledge Within and Outside the Multinational Corporation
- 2 The Dynamics of Innovation Strategies
- 3 Superstar Subsidiaries of the Multinational Corporation: In Search of Origins and Drivers<sup>1</sup>
- 4 Knowledge Accession Strategies and the Spatial Organization of R&D
- 5 How Good Are Patents as Innovation Indicators? Evidence from German CIS Data
- 6 The Importance of Process and Product Innovation for Productivity in French Manufacturing and Service Industries
- 7 R&D Collaboration and Innovative Performance
- 8 R&D Strategy and Firm Performance: What Is the Long-Run Impact of Persistent R&D?
- 9 Technological Congruence and Productivity Growth<sup>1</sup>
- 10 Spillover, Linkages, and Productivity Growth in the US Economy, 1958 to 2007
- 11 R&D Spillovers, Entrepreneurship, and Growth<sup>1</sup>
- 12 Innovation and Growth: A Technical or Entrepreneurial Residual?
- 13 Framework Conditions for High-Potential Entrepreneurship: A Theoretical Structure and its Implications<sup>1</sup>
- Author Index
- Subject Index
Innovation and Growth—From R&D Strategies of Innovating Firms to Economy-Wide Technological Change
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.