- Title Pages
- Table of Cases
- Table of Treaties and Legislation
- List of Abbreviations
- List of Contributors
- 1 From Laeken to Lisbon: The Origins and Negotiation of the Lisbon Treaty<sup>1</sup>
- 2 The Two (or Three) Treaty Solution: The New Treaty Structure of the EU
- 3 Lawmaking after Lisbon
- 4 Does the Lisbon Treaty Provide a Clearer Separation of Competences between EU and Member States?
- 5 Treaty Revision Procedures after Lisbon
- 6 ‘Don't Mention Divorce at the Wedding, Darling!’: EU Accession and Withdrawal after Lisbon
- 7 The Charter of Fundamental Rights
- 8 Accession to the ECHR
- 9 The Lisbon Treaty and the Court of Justice
- 10 Subsidiarity in the Courtroom
- 11 The European Union after the Lisbon Treaty: An Elusive ‘Institutional Balance’?
- 12 The Evolving Roles of the European Parliament and of National Parliaments
- 13 The EU's Common Foreign and Security Policy after Lisbon: From Pillar Talk to Constitutionalism
- 14 The Reform of the Common Commercial Policy
- 15 Towards an EU Policy on Foreign Direct Investment
- 16 EU Competence in Criminal Law after Lisbon
- 17 Writing Straight with Crooked Lines: Competition Policy and Services of General Economic Interest in the Treaty of Lisbon
- 18 Energy Policy after Lisbon
- 19 EU Sports Law: The Effect of the Lisbon Treaty
- EU Law after Lisbon
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.