- Title Pages
- I Possible Structures of Space
- II Spatial Structure for Relationalists
- III Best‐System Approaches
- IV Primitivist Approaches
- V Necessitarian Approaches
- Appendix A: Simplicity and Ontology
- Appendix B: Limits of Sequences of Metric Spaces
- Appendix C: Some Background to the Absolute‐Relational Debate
- Appendix D: Leibniz and Modal Relationalism
- Appendix E: More on Congruence and Superposability
- Geometric Possibility
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.