- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 Apraxia before Liepmann: Mind-palsy, asymbolia, and apraxia
- Chapter 2 Hugo Karl Liepmann
- Chapter 3 The decline of diagrams
- Chapter 4 Return of the ostracized
- Chapter 5 High and low levels of action control
- Chapter 6 Imitation: A direct route from vision to action?
- Chapter 7 Body part specificity
- Chapter 8 Use of single tools
- Chapter 9 Naturalistic action
- Chapter 10 Communicative gestures: Pantomime of tool use
- Chapter 11 Communicating with gestures
- Chapter 12 Apraxia in left-handers
- Chapter 13 Approaching apraxia from the motor side
- Chapter 14 Callosal apraxia and intermanual conflict
- Chapter 15 The cognitive side of motor control
- Chapter 16 Levels of therapy
- Subject Index
- Author Index
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.