- Title Pages
- Preface: Object of the Book and Methodology
- Table of Cases
- Table of Legislation
- List of Abbreviations
- 1 Regulation and Services: Basic Conceptual Background
- 2 Economic v. Non‐economic Services
- 3 Restrictions
- 4 Justifications
- 5 Judge‐made Regulation in the Field of Services
- 6 Regulation through Legislation
- 7 Private Regulation
- 8 Non‐legislative Means of EU Regulation
- 9 Old v. New Governance in Services: an Outlook
- 10 Conclusion: Future Directions—Towards ‘Intermodal Homogeneity’?
- Appendix Case Law Processed in the Spreadsheet
- Regulating Services in the European Union
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.