- Title Pages
- List of Illustrations
- List of Abbreviations
- Notes on the Text
- 1 The History of a Sermon Series
- 2 From Pulpit to Press
- 3 Controlling the Sermons
- 4 Controlling the Pulpit
- 5 The Monarch and Paul's Cross: Preaching on Political Anniversaries
- 6 Preaching against the Church of Rome: Anti-Catholicism and Anti-Popery
- 7 Preaching against the Puritan Movement
- Politics and the Paul's Cross Sermons, 1558–1642
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.