- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- List of Plates
- List of Contributors
- Introduction: Big Science Challenges in the Twenty-First Century
- 1 What is ATLAS?
- 2 A Conceptual Framework: The I-Space
- 3 New Management Research Models: Lessons from the ATLAS Adhocracy
- 4 The Concept of an ATLAS Architecture
- 5 ATLAS as Collective Strategy
- 6 Buying under Conditions of Uncertainty: A Proactive Approach
- 7 Learning and Innovation in Procurement: The Case of ATLAS-Type Projects
- 8 A Tale of Four Suppliers
- 9 From Russia with Love: A Contributing Country Perspective
- 10 The Individual in the ATLAS Collaboration: A Learning Perspective
- 11 Leadership in the ATLAS Collaboration
- 12 ATLAS and e-Science
- 13 ATLAS and the Future of High-Energy Physics
- Collisions and Collaboration
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.