- Title Pages
- List of Tables
- List of Figures
- List of Abbreviations
- 1 Power to the People?
- 2 Why Citizen Assemblies and How did they Work?
- 3 Who were the Participants?
- 4 How did the Decisions Come About?
- 5 Did the Citizen Assemblies Make the Right Decisions?
- 6 Did the Participants Decide by Themselves?
- 7 Did Participants Become Better Citizens?
- 8 Why were the Assemblies’ Reform Proposals Rejected?<sup>1</sup>
- 9 Should we Let Citizens Decide?
- Appendix 1: Description of Electoral Systems
- Appendix 2: Question Labels, Wordings, and Codings for Chapter 5 (British Columbia/the Netherlands/Ontario)
- Appendix 3: Question Labels, Wordings, and Codings for Chapter 7 (British Columbia/the Netherlands/Ontario)
- Appendix 4: Question Labels, Wordings, and Codings for Chapter 8 (2005/2007/2009 Referendums)
- When Citizens Decide
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.