- Title Pages
- Figures and Tables
- 1 Comparative Entrepreneurship
- 2 Opportunity and Business Creation
- 3 Ties and Teams in Start-up
- 4 Entrepreneurial Orientations and Business Objectives
- 5 Competitive Orientations and Growth Limitations
- 6 HRM, Leadership, and Culture
- 7 Interfirm Collaboration
- 8 Entrepreneurship and Markets
- 9 Entrepreneurship, Rationality, and Time
- Appendix 1 Design, Methods, Analysis, and Interpretation: An Act of Sensemaking
- Appendix 2 Factor Analysis Tables
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.