- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 The traditional concept of placebo
- Chapter 2 A modern view of placebo and placebo-related effects
- Chapter 3 Pain
- Chapter 4 Diseases of the nervous system
- Chapter 5 Mental and behavioural disorders
- Chapter 6 Immune and endocrine systems
- Chapter 7 Cardiovascular and respiratory system
- Chapter 8 Gastrointestinal and genitourinary disorders
- Chapter 9 Special medical conditions and therapeutic interventions
- Chapter 10 Clinical–ethical implications and applications
- Chapter 11 How to run a placebo study: A closer look into complex experimental designs
- Placebo Effects
- Oxford University Press
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.