- Title Pages
- 1 Food, Anthropology, Text and History
- 2 Milk and Honey: the Diet of the Israelites
- 3 Chewing the Cud: Food and Memory in Deuteronomy
- 4 Mixed Menus: the Confusion of Food in Judges
- 5 Feasting Fit for a King: Food and the Rise of the Monarchy
- 6 Taste and Discernment: the Literary Motif of Judgement at the Table
- 7 You Are How You Eat: Food and Identity in the Post‐exilic Period
- Index of Names
- Subject Index
- Index of Biblical Citations
Oxford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.